Senior Data Scientist
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a permanent Senior Data Scientist in a successfully backed series A real estate start-up. They are eager to revolutionise renting with encouraging growth of 40% month on month in recent times, has led to the requirement of a specialised data team headed up by a likeminded, enthusiastic, and driven individual with a compressive knowledge of cutting-edge technologies to have an extensive impact on the company’s performance. A brilliant opportunity to liaise directly with the Head of Data and C-suite caters for extensive growth on a personal scale also.
- Supporting internal and external stakeholders on the machine learning systems and use of underlying data
- Designing, developing and testing machine learning and deep learning pipelines and platforms
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Automating and scaling machine learning POCs to production-level quality
- Use systems and internal processes efficiently and integrate these in daily work
- Clear communication of insights and findings to stakeholders
- Work in collaborative teams with members with a wide range of skills and expertise
- Work at the cutting edge of property technology and research
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, or a related field.
- Programming proficiency in Python
- Comprehensive knowledge with regression models and proven experience with NLP models
- A flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Experience/interest in optical machine learning techniques or neural net experience
Please get in touch to hear more about the role.
Contact me at – [email protected] or +447710400136