Senior Data/Business Intelligence Analyst
65,000 - £75,000
A fantastic permanent role has arisen for an extremely high-growth software SaaS business using innovative technology to disrupt the retail market. The company has just acquired three new businesses that gives them a firm foothold in this space to really become the go to offering to create tangible solutions. You will be the first role of your kind in the business and therefore have the opportunity to carve out a niche but you must be prepared to be hands on. Overall this role requires a technically strong Analyst, that has had exposure to Salesforce & working with dashboards/visualisations.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment to understand process and procedures.
- Experience using applications such as Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Extract and clean large data sets from various sources (ETL).
- Will provide the opportunity to support a Tableau implementation.
- Experience with data reconciliation, data extraction and data interrogation to ensure the data from Salesforce aligns with the NetSuite billing data to ensure clear data modules.
- Producing dashboard reports and visualisations.
- Work with the systems team to ensure synergy across the platforms.
- Ensure the business is compliant with data privacy regulations (GDPR) and enable transparency of data flows.
- Experience in finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise.
- A deep knowledge of SQL database design and multiple programming languages.
- Technically strong with ETL processes / data cleansing.
- SaaS and software experience (must have)
- Exposure to high-growth SME’s/private equity environments