Senior Finance Business Partner
£70,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join an ambitious buy-and-build in the hospitality sector based in Farringdon. This new role has arisen due to a recent transformation of the company’s finance function, which means you’ll really be able to have a massive impact on the strategy and commercial outlook of the business moving forward. With a backer with a reputation for aggressive and ambitious acquisition, this role necessitates a candidate who is pro-active and eager to be a part of the company’s growth story, it really is a brilliant time to get involved.
With an astute operationally orientated FC in place, you will be working to co-ordinate activity between the finance team and other teams within the wider business. The fast-paced environment at the office will mean that you will need to be organised and have a strong attention to detail. Based in Farringdon, the role is conveniently located for anyone commuting from in or around London.
In this new role, you will be:
- Liaising and acting as the main point of contact between finance teams and other teams like marketing and sales.
- Identifying and developing KPIs to ensure the business’ continued growth moving forward.
- Reporting on trends, risks, and new opportunities relating to future financial strategy.
- Finding and implementing cost-reduction initiatives wherever possible to drive profitability.
- Preparing 3-5-year models and developing business plans based off them.
- Giving oversight of monthly and quarterly board packs.
- Pro-active in ensuring best practice when tasked with any ad-hoc project work.
- Supporting the company’s M&A strategy by carrying out due diligence and creating valuation models.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Multi-site experience (essential).
- Experience with modelling (Excel essential, other programmes like Tableau / Power BI preferred also).
- An effective and able communicator building relationships with non-finance professionals.
- Ability to create and develop dashboards in order to create a driven KPI culture.
- Experience within a business backed by PE / VC would be preferred.
- Confident in influencing and / or challenging senior stakeholders of the business.