Senior Group Financial Accountant
£60K + bonus
I am excited to be working with a PE backed multisite business. It is a rare but fantastic opportunity to join small finance function and obtain a breadth of experience as the company grows.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be great for this role if you are a technical accounting expert, effective business partner and commercially astute accountant looking for a challenging yet rewarding role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business partner across the group to challenge monthly financial data submissions and support in the implementation of group policy.
- Taking ownership of the finances of 2 divisions of the business and consolidating c.100 entities
- Consistent reporting and financial controls to assist with the integration of new acquisitions
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and cashflow reporting to be distributed to internal and external stakeholders and participate in quarterly reviews
- Assist with the production of annual financial statements and statutory accounts of all UK subsidiaries
- Support with ad hoc tasks
Qualifications & Experience
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with industry experience
- Technically minded, with a good understanding of IFRS
- Exposure to a multi-currency environment would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to a high standard
- Experience working with Cognos Controller preferred
- Ability to think creatively, be self-motivated and be a problem solver
- Excellent communication and concise presentation skills; you will be interacting with executive-level management