Senior Management Accountant
£50,000 per annum
Our client is a high-growth c. £60 million t/o software business, backed by a well-respected private equity house, who are looking to expand via acquisition and to double turnover within the next 3 years. In order to achieve outlined ambitions, they are looking for an energetic, motivated and ambitious Senior Management Accountant who can assist a time-served industry CFO in driving forward key strategic and commercial decisions.
- Preparing all management information for the business, including the creation of management packs for presentation to the directors.
- Assisting in the integration of multiple acquisitions.
- Implementing robust monthly processes.
- Commercially focused, with the ability to develop and add value strategically.
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting.
- Providing significant confidence to the numbers produced.
- Ensuring month-end procedures are continually fit for purpose in line with business projections.
- Candidates must hold a recognisable accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Motivated to achieve strict deadlines and milestones
- Ability to adapt within a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Experience of recurring revenue structure is desirable
- Experience within PE/VC backed business is desirable