Senior Management Accountant
A PE backed Private Healthcare business requires a Senior Management Accountant to bolster the growing finance team, as well as to aid the Financial Controller with a number of key projects.
Working closely with the CFO, you will be great for this role if you are an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and commercially astute accountant looking for a challenging yet rewarding role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ultimate responsibility for group wide budgeting and forecasting.
- Management of the month end process, ensuring the development of the current suite of M.I and KPIs that are produced.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly KPI Pack for the PE investors.
- Working with the FC on the development of the budgeting and forecasting process for all sites.
- Development of the long-term business plan.
- Conducting in-depth monthly reviews with department heads and the SMT, analysing and advising on variances, overall performance, etc.
- Supporting the Junior Management Accountant in day to day duties.
- Working with the FC on a range of projects and initiatives, including supporting on the implementation of a new Time & Attendance system, outsourcing of payroll, and the continued development of the business partnering offering.
- Regular presentation to the C-Suite and Board.
- All duties are required to ensure all deadlines and reporting requirements are met.
Qualifications & Experience
- An experienced Management Accountant.
- Healthcare experience is essential, you will not be considered
- Strong budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning experience.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Multi-site experience will be of distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.