Senior Manager, Transformation
£100,000 - £115,000 plus Home working, 30% Bonus and excellent benefits.
A leading and rapidly expanding software business requires a Senior Manager, Transformation to undertake the following critical and highly varied role.
- Advising senior leaders and business heads on the development of group-wide strategy.
- Proactively identifying group wide process/workflow deficiencies and bottlenecks, and implementing the required strategies and changes to resolve these issues.
- Assisting with a range of M&A activities – Pre-deal work (deal origination, FDD, etc) and post-acquisition integration work.
- Developing the group-wide customer life cycle.
- Collaborating with sales and operations teams to develop sales pipelines, improve sales KPIs and reporting, develop the pricing strategy, and to develop a range of end to end sale processes.
- Lead on a range of operational efficiency drives, including an upcoming real estate rationalisation programme.
- Oversee the implementation and development of a range of systems and reporting systems.
- Work with senior finance leaders on a range of key finance and initiatives.
- Working with tech team on the development and roll out of new technologies.
- Aiding in the development of the visualisation of data and reporting.
- Regular presentation to the Board and C-Suite to update on current programmes, as well as to present on future assignments and initiatives.
- Prior experience in a strategy consulting role.
- Prior PE experience (ideally within a portfolio operations role) a real benefit.
- Breadth of transformation/change experience.
- Strong analysis, excel modelling, and data manipulation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- SAAS/Software experience would also be of significant benefit.