£60,000 - £65,000
A Private Equity backed High-End corporate travel business is looking for fast-paced, proactive & confident individuals for a Tableau Developer role on their highly reputable team.
They are looking for detail-oriented and analytical data analysts to create beautiful Tableau dashboards across a few different projects and then present actionable insights from the data to drive business growth.
The Tableau Developer will also work extensively on Tableau server to upload dashboards and edit data which will surface up data to key stakeholders.
- Publish content via server
- Adding users and editing user permissions on Tableau Server and improving the way the platform is used
- Report insights based on what the data analysis brings up
- Building interactive dashboards to help the key stakeholders self-serve
- Driving business wide improvement of the data analytics
- Inform key strategic business decisions through your analytical insights
- Experience in SQL (SQL queries)
- Strong Tableau & Tableau Server skills/experience
- Great communication skills where you have the ability to transition seamlessly from complex raw data to actionable and clear insight
- Knowledge or experience of work in a technology/consumer-based business