Tableau Developer - Data & Analytics
A fantastic Permanent role has arisen for an extremely high-growth private equity Pharma/Bio Tech business that is educating the way in which we use medicine. The role will develop and work for the businesses subsidiaries to ensure that all data is across one commercial dashboard. A candidate who has an appreciation of data and how Tableau can add value in a business would be beneficial. This is an exciting time to join the business and be a part of their trajectory and give clear “blue sky thinking” using Tableau and working with the C-suite.
- MUST HAVE a proven track record using Tableau and other BI applications.
- You’ll have experienced the technical problems of setting up self-serve BI and be interested in the technology behind the scenes.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate how you have automated repetitive tasks and built robust ETL pipelines.
- Developing coherent and performant data models that transforms large, complex, and disparate datasets into the basis for explorable, understandable and accurate data products.
- Strong stakeholder management experience working with the C-Suite.
- Proven track record guiding businesses through utilising best in class applications
- Proven track record working with Data within Business Intelligence
- Problem solver with complex BI issues
- Exposure to high-growth SME’s, ideally after a funding round