Tableau Specialist Data Analyst
Semi-Remote | East London
Are you an expert with Tableau software? Do you have the experience and certificates to show for it? A tech-enabled, B2C start-up within the Edtech space needs you to join their data analysis team on a 4-month basis. You will have a creative and analytical mind – going beyond the call of duty to provide original reports and insights on user information.
- Discover creative and original insights from the data and relay it to stakeholders, high-level clients, and C-suite.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on requirements from C-suite.
- Sort through large user data sets from the company’s mobile app
- Display your results and insights in clear, interactive, and informative Tableau dashboards for all levels and areas of the company to understand
- 2+ years’ experience with Tableau software
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders, high-level clients and C-Suite
- Evidence of high-level reporting for a well-regarded/established SME
- 2:1 or higher from a Russell Group University
- Some form of Tableau certification
- Experience at a Tableau/Alteryx-orientated consultancy
- Experience in an Edtech / Tech-Enabled / App service before