Up to £120k per annum
- Develop and maintain short term weekly and long-term strategic cash flow forecasts partnering with Accounting and FP&A organizations.
- Responsible for daily cash management operations, including intercompany funding, cash pooling, working capital management, etc.
- Develop and maintain reporting related to foreign currency exposures, and surface insights to leadership related to risk mitigation strategies.
- Continually focus on process improvement and automation, increasing our ability to scale and leverage our team and infrastructure.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to treasury operations and systems.
- Ensure activities operate in compliance with internal controls.
- Qualification as an Accountant, CTA or ACT professional.
- Previous experience within a Private Equity backed business or experience of an exit is advantageous.
- Experience building collaborative relationships with stakeholders from across the company and influencing them.
- Communication experience to coordinate processes across multiple stakeholders across the Finance organization.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Hands on as required and willing to put in the hours to continue to drive value accretion.