Basic to 30K
Finatal are specialist recruiters of CFOs, Finance Directors and senior finance resources to private equity-backed businesses. We work with private equity investors, their portfolio companies or privately-owned businesses looking to exit, to provide the best quality finance talent. Our goal is to provide excellence in recruitment and this is the challenge that we strive to achieve, to be the best.
We are looking to take on high quality Recruitment Consultants who will be either in a researcher or resourcer role but who are ready to make the step into a client facing role or may already be in a consultant role but may be looking for a different management style or more lucrative market.
As a consultant you will have had relevant experience in a recruitment environment or you are a current Researcher looking to progress your career and move up to Consultant level. You may have come from a different recruitment environment but are looking to move into the private equity sector. We are offering an environment for career progression and where you can dictate your own career path, with autonomy and flexibility. We offer the potential for high earnings within your first few months as well as receiving dedicated training with our in house specialist Training Manager.
As a Finatal Consultant, based in Oxford Circus, you’ll be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle, helping both our clients and candidates achieve a lasting impact. You will nurture existing relationships as well as winning new business.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be a Consultant already having worked in recruitment for a couple of years gaining experience or you will be a Researcher looking to step up as a Consultant.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal credibly with your clients and candidates building relationships and possessing a thirst for knowledge.
- You are ambitious and driven, with a confident to develop your skills in this specialist market.
- A drive and motivation to succeed, with a strong work ethic to achieve successful results.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return from us
- Finatal firmly believe that helping people to fulfill their potential is a vital ingredient in being a successful business; Finatal are committed to developing our employees and you will receive the best training from our dedicated Training Manager. All of our staff have individual learning and development plans to help you achieve success and become leading consultants.
- We are a high energy team, we work hard and are a tenacious group who strive to be the best at what we do. You will enjoy working in our fast paced, challenging yet supportive, fun and sociable environment.
- You will be rewarded for your success with a competitive basic to £30K plus commission.
- Company holidays, lunch trips and regular office social events.
- The opportunity to work in the buzz which is Oxford Circus, we are located 2 minutes away from Oxford Circus station, our office has a gym, daily fitness classes and its own cinema space, café and bar! Or if you fancy stepping out at lunch time we are surrounded by the best shops, restaurants and bars!
- For those who excel, they will be given the opportunity and autonomy to fast track their career to Senior Consultant and beyond and to that end we want ambitious individuals who we can look at making director within 5 years of joining Finatal.
- If you are energetic, ambitious, competitive, motivated and passionate about working in recruitment, within the private equity sector, this role as a Consultant with Finatal is for you.