Consultant – Interim Management Team
Basic to 30k
Finatal are specialist recruiters of CFOs, Finance Directors and senior finance resources into private equity-backed businesses. We are headhunters, brokers, deal-makers and expert advisers.
This role sits within Finatal’s already high-performing Interim Management Team which focuses purely on placing Interim Finance Directors/CFOs into lower/mid-market private equity backed businesses.
These businesses will typically be experiencing major change, which could be through securing/preparing for PE backing, leading up to a sale, through encountering commercial challenges, conducting M&A activity, facing a turnaround situation or perhaps the unexpected departure of their FD/CFO…
You will be tasked with building a network of private equity professionals as well as high quality Interim CFO’s with the aim of placing these Interim CFO’s within the PE firm’s portfolio. You will be responsible for generating new business with clients, developing existing client relationships through to then identifying the right talent to fill their roles. This will involve constant development of your network, building relationships through providing expert advice, holding regular events with the private equity community and your network of interim professionals and through whatever you feel will add to your network – you will take complete ownership of building your own network out and growing your desk.
- A tenacious worker that is highly motivated.
- A proactive thinker, success on this desk will be largely driven from your commercial ideas/awareness.
- A resilient character, you’re able to bounce-back from rejection.
- A strong influencer, people listen to what you have to say.
- A credible communicator, you are able to confidently present to others.
- Well organised with a solid understanding of what priority and non-priority tasks are.
- We are open to applications from those without recruitment experience, in fact some of our best consultants joined Finatal with no recruitment experience.
What you’ll receive from us:
- The chance to work alongside a team of highly experienced recruiters in a collaborative environment.
- We are committed to developing our employees and as such you will have weekly sessions with our dedicated in-house Training Manager.