Head of FP&A
Up to £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to be a part of an established, private equity-backed retail business that aims to continue its rapid growth. Their ambitious 5-year plan will see you acting as a key business partner, aiding senior management and coming into direct contact with the CFO and the PE investors. You will be helping them with major decisions, allowing the company to achieve its goals.
The role will require an ambitious individual who is very hands-on, can build constructive relationships across all levels of the business, and can genuinely help to drive the business forward. Located in Central London, they are offering a competitive salary and potential equity based on your previous experience.
As the Head of FP&A, you will be:
- Preparing the 5-year business plan that is presented to the PE board by the CFO.
- Taking ownership of the planning models on forecasting and the annual budget, working alongside the other finance heads to ensure accurate submissions.
- Producing planning packs to present to the board.
- Overseeing the annual budget and the regular forecasting.
- Business partnering with the head of sales and the head of marketing.
- Managing the current team of FP&A analysts and bring new people into the team.
- Making sure the group have a consistent goal to improve accuracy, efficiency and growth.
- Doing ad-hoc scenario modelling on transactions, financing and mergers / acquisitions.
- Additional commercial or analytical projects as required by the senior management team.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from a top-tier practice.
- Prior experience managing a team.
- Proven track record in FP&A and business partnering.
- Great communication and organisational skills with the ability to meet targets on time without sacrificing quality.
- Previous experience in retail is preferred.
This amazing opportunity will see you joining a truly great company where you have a huge impact on the decision-making process. With your help, they will more than exceed their plans for expansion and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, potential equity and being part of a company that truly cares about its employees.
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, please call Victoria Harradine on 020 3854 1294 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.