Are you a skilled advisor who is looking to take the next step in your career and make the move to private equity?
I’m currently working with several leading mid-market funds who are looking to add bright, engaging and highly-talented investment associates to their teams. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about investing and, after several years of advisory experience, is now ready to participate in all areas of the transaction process from origination through to execution.
As an investment associate, you will be involved in the investment screening process, due-diligence, financial modelling and investment committee meetings, as well as supporting on origination efforts and gaining exposure to the portfolio management side of the business.
These firms operate an entrepreneurial, dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will gain great exposure not only to high-profile private equity transactions but this opportunity will also allow you to work closely alongside some of the leading experts in the market.
The ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years of experience within M&A transaction services at a top accounting firm
- ACA qualification (or equivalent)
- Proficient in financial due diligence
- Highly motivated, hard-working and ambitious
- Experienced in working on private equity transactions
- A solid understanding of corporate finance and the PE investment process
- A passion for investing